wickedgame: (Eleven | Stranger Things | Purple)
wickedgame ([personal profile] wickedgame) wrote in [community profile] fandom10in302026-10-12 10:43 pm

Round 68: Fight the Apocalypse



For this month challenge you have to choose a team of characters that will help you fight and survive the apocalypse. Whether it's because they're strong, good with swords/guns, or they have magical powers or simply because they're very smart and resourceful in other ways - that's up to you!

1. Sign ups will be open to the end of this round, which will be November 11th
2. You don't have to sign up, but some people enjoy the challenge of sticking to their theme
3. Post your icons either in your graphics comm or a post at this community. If you post at your graphics comm, make a post here also and link to your comm with 3 icons as an example.
4. Please now use the template! It would make it easier for me to post voting. (you only need to paste your links in and remove the one space here -> </ textarea>)






INSPIRATION


naive_astronaut | [personal profile] picnicnic | [personal profile] abyss_valkyrie | [personal profile] tinebrella | [personal profile] apologizeg

[personal profile] sietepecados | [personal profile] novindalf | [personal profile] tinebrella | [personal profile] longerthanwedo | lady_kingsley

[personal profile] word_never_said | [personal profile] goodbyebird | sweet_lyri | [personal profile] neonspider | [personal profile] geckoholic

[personal profile] innocuously | [personal profile] magicrubbish | [personal profile] abyss_valkyrie | uglybusiness | [personal profile] violateraindrop

[personal profile] neonspider | sweet_lyri | naive_astronaut | [personal profile] longerthanwedo | [personal profile] alexia_drake

[personal profile] violateraindrop | [personal profile] sietepecados | kitamikeita | [personal profile] ringeril | [personal profile] danseurlion

[personal profile] tiptoetwirl | naive_astronaut | [personal profile] tiptoetwirl | [personal profile] vaporveil | [personal profile] neonspider

SIGN-UPS:


1. picnicnic
2. thesleepingbeauty
3. breyzyyin
4. littlemissnovella
5. alexia_drake
6. narnialover7
tinny: Something Else holding up its colorful drawing - "be different" (Default)

[personal profile] tinny 2026-10-12 08:20 pm (UTC)(link)
I'm sorry, I don't understand the theme. Would you mind explaining?
tinny: Something Else holding up its colorful drawing - "be different" (Default)

[personal profile] tinny 2026-10-12 08:48 pm (UTC)(link)
Okay, I see! Thank you!

(The number of times I changed a challenge at the last minute... *phew* I get it.)
tinny: Something Else holding up its colorful drawing - "be different" (Default)

[personal profile] tinny 2026-10-14 08:37 am (UTC)(link)
I don't usually sign up in this comm. I'll just enter a set at the end if I have time.
thesleepingbeauty: funny girl &hearts; please credit <user site=livejournal.com user name=littlemermaid> @ <user site=livejournal.com user name=dream_fairytale> if using on livejournal (disney princess | belle)

[personal profile] thesleepingbeauty 2026-10-12 10:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Thank you for adding a further explanation, I was a little confused as well lol.
picnicnic: mira ready to kill demons (Default)

[personal profile] picnicnic 2026-10-12 08:50 pm (UTC)(link)
love the theme! sign me up, please
thesleepingbeauty: dior girl &hearts; please credit <user site=livejournal.com user name=littlemermaid> @ <user site=livejournal.com user name=dream_fairytale> if you use on livejournal (actress | dilraba dilmurat)

[personal profile] thesleepingbeauty 2026-10-12 10:47 pm (UTC)(link)
Now that I understand the theme better, I’d like to sign up as well. :D
breyzyyin: (Breyzy: coffee makes the world go round)

[personal profile] breyzyyin 2026-10-12 11:33 pm (UTC)(link)
What a creative theme concept! I'd like to try as well. Thank you! ♥
littlemissnovella: (Default)

[personal profile] littlemissnovella 2026-10-12 11:45 pm (UTC)(link)
I would love to sign up!
abyss_valkyrie: made by <ser name=breyzyyin> (Default)

[personal profile] abyss_valkyrie 2026-10-16 05:34 pm (UTC)(link)
WOW!This looks fantastic!
alexia_drake: Spike from the show Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Random - TV Show)

[personal profile] alexia_drake 2026-10-17 05:26 pm (UTC)(link)
Cool idea, sign me up :)
narnialover7: Buffalo Bills Football (Default)

[personal profile] narnialover7 2026-10-17 09:43 pm (UTC)(link)
Interested theme! I would like to give it a shot!